QERM 598: Computational Methods in Quantitative Ecology
From QERM Wiki
Revision as of 22:09, 20 March 2008 by Eli
QERM 598: Computational Methods in Quantitative Ecology (Winter Quarter, 2008)
- Location: Odegaard Undergraduate Library Computer Lab 102
- Times: Wednesday - 1:30-3:30
- Instructor: Eli Gurarie with the possible participation of guest lecturers, under the benevolent auspices of Dr. Tilmann Gneiting.
- Office Hours: all day Wednesday in Loew 328 and by appointment.
- Target Audience: First-year QERM students and other qualified students interested in Quantitative Ecology.
- Prerequisites: Statistical Inference (STAT 512), Mathematical biology (AMATH 420)