QERM Unique Apparel Creation Kommittee (QUACK) was comprised of Derek, Dawn, Kristin and Ian. The material below was notes from some of their discussions back in 2008. Please feel free to use this page and material within it as you wish.
Proletariate (ex Royal) blue sweatshirt
F170 Hanes Pullover Hood (9.9oz) http://www.bluecotton.com/studio.html?target=161&garColor=10&designFile=&ranNum=0.856063520535827
bluecotton says $25.31 each for 10, $24.03 each for 15.
Patch from this weird place on 45th? All Emblem Co 1616 N 45th St • Seattle, Washington 98103 • (206) 548-9985 http://www.awards-international.com/
http://www.bluecotton.com/designsentfriend.html?loaddesign=true&designcode=2:444:6701-VK&design=design39&type=2 http://store.americanapparel.net/7301.html http://www.americanapparel.net/storefront/press/7301_vogueIT.html
$13.02 each for 10, but if they aren't popular, it would be bad as they are $37.51 for 5. This is crazy, of course, because that makes it more expensive to print 5 than to print 10.
Mug ($10.99 from cafepress) cheaper elsewhere?
- Description used previously:* The black, organic cotton shirt described as reminiscent of the "skanky bands from the late 70s/early 80s." We believe this indicates that the design was a success based on the goals set by the designers. What strange circumstances led their math addled minds to cook up these goals is a separate question.
- 6:15 - meeting begins
- 6:20 - derek says, "if you weren't taking minutes, you would be the biggest mooch."
- 6:26 - ian comments on interesting area codes in india
- 6:29 - aditya's voting privilges revoked for laptop issue
- 6:30 - joel rice shows up and &throws helmet and the non-voting member
- 6:34 - eli arrives with adiya's computer
- 6:35 - aditya attempts to steal the meeting minutes
- 6:36 - aditya claims to win $100 for breaking light bulb at previous meeting
- 6:38 - kristin connects w / technical difficulties
- 6:40 - dawn draws flow chart
- 6:41 - dawn lays out agenda
- 6:42 - joel suggests temporary tatoos for incoming students
- 6:47 - catalyst survey suggested
- 6:50 - joel suggets polo shirt
- 6:53 - eli suggests a patch
- 6:55 - k-bro back online after hiatus
- 6:57 - one beer per shirt tax suggested by k-bro
- 6:58 - joel suggests a sleeveless polo shirt
- 7:02 - tommy suggests qerm condoms for the wiki baby page
- 7:04 - all accept "proletariat" royal blue for sweatshirt color
- 7:08 - joel suggests sending all first year students a welcoming bag (patches, shirts, . . .)
- 7:17 - ian reads wikipedia definition of hot pants
- 7:23 - aditya awarded doctor of quackery
- 7:34 - eli suggests a QERM Inc.
- 7:39 - eli leaves and gives awkward goodbye wave
- 7:45 - meeting ends