c4tceld This will be a repository of tips for using R. To add a tip, just create a link below, for example: Separating the Red Sea and save the page. The link will be red. Just click on the red link and you will automatically be editing the page. Nothing like a blank canvas to share your hard-gleaned wisdom!
In case you've forgotten common useful R functions, here's a cheat sheet R
- General Information on Plotting
- Making Inset Maps
- Making a Correlated Random Walk
- Ocean Colors: Obtaining and presenting sattelite based chlorophyll concentrations maps
- Bathymetry data: like Ocean Colors, but for depth, and not as sophisticated yet
- Polygons from images sourced outside R
- String Manipulation
- Interactive Debugging in R
For all things R, a useful resource might be the R Users Wiki, with some information of relevance to all levels of experience. Users of all levels might find this page useful depending upon what they need.